1. Join a STM trip with a focus on women’s ministry. We can also customize a trip for you and your small group, women’s ministry, or squad mates.
2. Become a certified facilitator through our Facilitator Training the first weekend of November. You will receive tools & resources to assist you to do ministry in your own community. And you will gain a community that continues after our training. Additionally, you receive monthly virtual trainings to assist you as you walk out what you acquired at our training.
3. Attend our AT THE TABLE conference on August 11- 13 for a time to come alongside other women and receive God’s hope through worship, interactive sessions, and meaningful conversations.
4. Participate in our monthly Connections Night @ 7:30 pm Eastern time zone, the last Tuesday of every month. We create a space to connect with God and other women to be refreshed and encouraged each month.
Meeting ID: 874 9272 1634
1. CGA is an opportunity to grow and be discipled in a community of people who are chasing after Jesus and His Kingdom. You will learn to walk in the fullness and freedom of the Father's love and invite others to experience it with you. We love big, challenge hard, and empower you to take ownership of your class and your life. And you'll get to live in one of our community houses with our incredible house mentors, which is a blast.
1. Global U is a great opportunity if you dream of starting your own business, non-profit, or other social impact projects, are interested in long-term missions and would like to support yourself or you desire to earn a Master's in Entrepreneurship while living in Christian community.
Here is a video that describes the heart behind Global U.
1. Alumni seeking to enroll at the Athens College of Ministry have the opportunity to receive retroactive college credit for their World Race experience! You can find the ACMin website here or can contact Alex at email@example.com for further questions.
2. Alumni are welcome to take advantage of ACMin’s transformational prayer ministry at any time! You can register for a confidential 90 minute prayer ministry session with two trained ACMin prayer ministers at your convenience. Prayer sessions are offered both in-person in Athens or virtually. Click here for more information.
1. If you need a place to stay for a few months, we have a network of alumni, coaches, parents of alumni and more who are willing to open up their homes for some time to be a landing zone as you work out your transition.
1. Join a missional community nestled in the heart of the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. This community of Christ-followers is made up of families, young married couples, young adults, and college students who focus on discipleship and outreach in the Asheville area. You could live alongside this community or join one of their college programs where you will learn how to be financially free, develop professional skills through an apprenticeship or local job, and build the character to become a blessing to the marketplace – all while participating in community life and receiving one-on-one discipleship and mentoring.
Dates: Flexible, depending on availability in congruence with college students Length: Case-by-case basis, 12 months minimum. Cost: $750/month (covers program, discipleship, rent, utilities, and weeknight dinners).
So much of our movement forward has been guided by the ideas and dreams of hope and freedom for people. Freedom in who God is and what he has to offer each one of us. Bella Goose is a place where people come and learn how to fuse business with kingdom. Lives are being renewed, transformed, and radically changed in the US, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Currently we have two different opportunities for you to take part in:
Take flight towards Kingdom Venture opportunities in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Gain awareness, experience and direction in areas of Kingdom Hospitality, Cafe Services, Coffee Development, Kitchen Development, Vocational Training and Non-Profit Support.
Volunteer opportunities are available for 3-6 month terms. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for anyone interested in growing with us.
2. United States
Here are a few words that we are currently known by and will continue to be known by: Integrity, Excellence, Creativity, Belonging, and Growth.
These words describe us as Bella Goose. They describe what makes us tick, what drives our passion, what’s at our core, the heart of Bella Goose; the heart of us. So come join us up in Wisconsin, be challenged and learn how to grow your business skills while being in a community that cares deeply about each other.
Employment opportunities are available for 4 month terms with long term considerations. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for anyone interested in growing with us.
Go deeper with God than you ever imagined possible.