You go make a difference. We can help.
Life On Mission
1. Lead STM trips: 5-7 days to a variety of locations
2. Recruit a group to go on a mission trip. This could be their squad, their family, their church, etc. 15 person minimum for general group / 3 minimum for family
Interested? Let us know at [email protected]
1. Potential internship (3-6 month commitment) at Eswatini or Cambodia bases depending on skillset. Social media and storytelling for Eswatini, ESL and working with children for Cambodia -
2. Potential to join a base long-term (3 yr. commitment) - Cambodia base is in the development process right now.
Interested? Contact Julie Anderson ([email protected]) or Crystal Reitsma ([email protected]) for more details
Beauty for Ashes (B4A)
1. CGA is an opportunity to grow and be discipled in a community of people who are chasing after Jesus and His Kingdom. You will learn to walk in the fullness and freedom of the Father's love and invite others to experience it with you. We love big, challenge hard, and empower you to take ownership of your class and your life. And you'll get to live in one of our community houses with our incredible house mentors, which is a blast.
Interested? Contact [email protected]
1. We need trip leaders for all World Race Outreach trips.
Interested? Apply or email [email protected]
1. As World Race Alumni, you are able to apply to go back out with us as a participant on one of our World Race Outreach trips.
Interested? Apply online.
1. Global U is a great opportunity if you dream of starting your own business, non-profit, or other social impact projects, are interested in long-term missions and would like to support yourself or you desire to earn a Master's in Entrepreneurship while living in Christian community.
Here is a video that describes the heart behind Global U.
Interested? Contact Mary Korch in Admissions at 470-839-5927 or [email protected].
Athens College of Ministry
1. If you need a place to stay for a few months, we have a network of alumni, coaches, parents of alumni and more who are willing to open up their homes for some time to be a landing zone as you work out your transition.
Interested? Please fill out this form.
1. Join a missional community nestled in the heart of the beautiful mountains of North Carolina. This community of Christ-followers is made up of families, young married couples, young adults, and college students who focus on discipleship and outreach in the Asheville area. You could live alongside this community or join one of their college programs where you will learn how to be financially free, develop professional skills through an apprenticeship or local job, and build the character to become a blessing to the marketplace – all while participating in community life and receiving one-on-one discipleship and mentoring.
Dates: Flexible, depending on availability in congruence with college students Length: Case-by-case basis, 12 months minimum. Cost: $750/month (covers program, discipleship, rent, utilities, and weeknight dinners).
If you’d like to learn more about living alongside this missional community, contact Andrew at [email protected]